SUCCESS: You’re in!
You have successfully booked your ticket for the Family Leadership Masterclass by Dad.Work.
This gives you access to both the live event AND the recording (in case you can’t make it live).
Fathers are family leaders. It’s vital that we get this right, and I will be sharing how my clients and I have achieved success leading our families to greatness.
The Important Details
- Date: Tuesday April 4th, 2023
- Time: 9:00 AM Pacific / 12:00 Noon Eastern
- Length: 1 Hour
- Location: Zoom (please do not share this link with anyone)
- Zoom Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86866840747?pwd=ZE5Ub2ZlQjFleFFlNHUrTmd1ZHA1dz09
- Format: Presentation from Curt Storring of Dad.Work, followed by Q&A
- Recording: If you can’t make it live, no problem. We’ll email you the recording afterward to watch anytime.
You will receive an email with the details, including a reminder email before the Masterclass begins, so go check your email in a moment (and look in the Junk, Trash, and Promotions folder if you can’t find it).
Make sure to put the date, time, and Zoom link into your calendar right away so you don’t miss it.
Make sure to bring a journal and pen, you’ll likely get a lot of notes. And like I said, you can watch the recording afterward so you won’t miss anything.
While you wait…
Plug into more insanely useful and actionable family leadership content: